Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wedded Bliss


Happy Anniversary to my handsome husband! This past year has been an exciting one for sure... I feel so blessed to be married to the love of my life. He truly completes me and brings out the best in me. I'm looking for many many more anniversary's babe. We went wine tasting in temecula. We had never been but are definitely going back, It was so much fun! We also went to yard house for happy hour and watched a movie. Shane was dying to see the movie date night but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone... All in all it was such a wonderful day with my husband. I love every moment we spend together as a family but it was so nice to connect with my husband.

1 comment:

  1. awww. Happy Anniversary. I love you! Cant wait to meet Brayden. When I read your blog, I start thinking about when the boys were 4 months. I feel like it has been a long time. Enjoy! He is definitely growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete