Monday, May 17, 2010

Bub 5mths ALREADY!!!







BRAYDEN MATTHEW ANAYA is 5 months old! I CANT believe it... He is changing all too fast!
  • He eats cereal 2x's a day
  • He sits up all by himself
  • He talks all the time
  • He laughs so much
  • He tries to crawl

We cut Brayden's hair for the first time... He was born with so much hair but about 75% of it had fallen out. I cut Brayden's hair with a #3 guard. Shane wanted to be apart of cutting his hair so I say... "Shane cut the back of his head with a smaller guard" WHAT DOES HE DO?! Cut the TOP of his head with a #1 guard! My poor baby is bald!!! At least all of his hair is even now and will grow back soon enough, I hope! One of the best things I have heard lately was from a friend telling me "He is such a happy baby, you can tell hes loved" This little boy has brought so much love to our lives... I really look forward to watching him grow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment