Thursday, June 17, 2010

Half Birthday




WOW I remember people always telling me time flies when your older BUT I cant believe Brayden is already 6 months old! I really dont want him to grow anymore because I LOVE this age. This kid has so much personality and is so happy. He really makes all things better! His happiness is contagious.

When Bray was in my belly we went and did the 4d ultrasound. We kept having to go back because she couldnt get any good pictures. Which was ok because we got to see the lil nugget every week ;) Well long story short his face was smashed in the placenta. She kept saying "hes going to be a cuddler" NOT. Well not yet at least. BUT he does LOVE putting his toys on his face. Its so funny to watch him constantly do it.... thought i'd share. I have no idea if the two go together but I thought it was interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment