Friday, July 16, 2010

Bub's 7months!!

Our little bub is 7 MONTHS OLD! I cant believe it! He is SO much fun... We enjoy all of the time we get to spend with him! He really brightens our day. He has so much personality.. Hes really aggressive, like boys are. He giggles and laughs all the time. He loves to stand up. He tries to pull himself up all the time. I thought he would be a REALLY late crawler but as of two days ago he started pushing himself backward. Then yesterday he started pulling his knees under himself. So we shall see how long it takes him to crawl. Im just glad he has made me a happy mommy and not started yet! Were going to be running all over the place the second he starts crawling Im sure of it.

1 comment:

  1. I love your sixth month photos.. I wanna see them tomorrow when i come over

    ReplyDelete