Friday, November 26, 2010

Better Half

Its so hard to believe I met Shane in 03. Granted I couldn't stand the guy because he didn't instantly give me the attention I wanted... But that all changed I knew there was something so different about him. After time together, time apart, Cali to Fl distance we still found each other. Years and years later I find myself still so IN love with him. He is my better half, my best friend. I can talk to him about everything and trust him with my life. I found myself last night in the FREEZING weather camped outside of Toys R Us for the BLACK FRIDAY with Shane waiting to shop for our son. Life goes too quickly and its these small moments that matter so much to me. It was my perfect way to end our thanksgiving, cuddled up next to my husband waiting to shop for our son. I just wanted to give Shane a little shout out about how much he means to me. I love you with all my heart and I am so very thankful for the husband and father you are. You work so hard to give the best for our family.. I really appreciate you. I love every fight that makes us stronger, I love our live, I love our kids and I love our little family. Thank you for loving me and putting up with my craziness. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment